Monday, October 20, 2014

DIGITAL X-RAY VIRGINS Contd

Call Today for Information on our Dental Software | (800) 704-8494
Call Today for Information on our Digital X-Rays and Dental  Software | (800) 704-8494
Digital X-Rays?
After doing a good deal of research, the system I finally chose was DentiMax. There were several reasons I choose that company’s Dream Sensor. The first was that I found the quality to be amazing and the price was the lowest I had seen anywhere. This made me skeptical, but further research with CRA and other literature helped convince me that this sensor—and its low price—was not too good to be true. I was delighted to find the sensor was very highly rated. This, of course, made them an incredible value.
Another reason I chose this system is the open architecture software. This lets me use my current wireless RF Systems intraoral camera in conjunction with the x-ray imaging software and keep my patient photos organized in the same place as the digital x-rays. Another nice feature is that the Dream Sensor is thinner than most other sensors I looked at, and it has rounded corners. These details helped curb my concerns about patient discomfort.
My final concern, of course, was the diagnostic quality of the digital sensor in my own office. I had seen the studies and the comparisons, which were all favorable, but what would the x-rays look like on my monitor? DentiMax was especially helpful in extinguishing this concern and let me test the Dream Sensor in my office before I bought it.  They also provided all the support I needed to achieve stunningly clear images, which had me diagnosing carious lesions I had missed on previous film x-rays.
I am still in my first year of losing my digital x-ray virginity, and it has been fun to see that my patients have responded favorably to the new technology. They have been much more prompt in scheduling appointments because I can now show them exactly what is wrong and they clearly understand the need for the proposed treatment.
I have zero regrets about the transition to digital x-rays, and I still haven’t seen a better system out there with a better value.  If you still exist in the realm of Digital X-Ray Virginity, I hope my experience will ignite a desire in you to take the plunge. You’ll never regret making the move.
DentiMax, LLC
4115 E. Valley Auto Dr.
Suite 101
Mesa, AZ 85206
(800) 704-8494
(480) 396-1798
http://www.dentimax.com